BUY SMILE IN BULK AND SAVE
Bulk rates are available for corporate gifts, training, premiums, associations, fundraising, schools, and more. Schools, build your own classroom pack! Schools receive free Teaching Guide pdf with bulk purchase.
When you purchase 200 or more copies for your group, author Kirt Manecke will Zoom into your meeting for a short talk about customer service. Contact kirt [at] smilethebook.com to schedule.
Retail $15.99. The bulk rate discount price is automatically applied at checkout along with *FREE SHIPPING.
Special Bulk Rate Discounts
Why Give SMILE as a Gift?
Forget the pens, water bottle and ball caps! Books have a high perceived value and make the perfect gift to thank employees and strengthen relationships with customers. Immediately:
- Improve employee engagement, confidence, loyalty, and productivity.
- Improve customer service, sales, and your bottom line.
- Boost work satisfaction and strengthen bonds.
- Motivate employees.
- According to McKinsey and Company, brands that focus on Customer Success improve their revenue by 10 to 15% while lowering the cost to serve 15 to 20%. A 5% increase in customer retention can boost profits by 25% to 95%.
- 66% of employees would quit a job if they felt under-appreciated. That jumps to 76% for millennials.
- 69% of employees say they would work harder if their efforts were better appreciated.
- 64% of the workforce lack interest, are not concentrated and committed to their productivity and the company's well being, according to Gallup.
- 51% of employees are disinterested or disengaged, according to Gallup.
- In the United States alone, the economic loss is estimated at $500 billion dollars annually due to employees' lack of commitment and productivity, according to Harvard Business Review. The study concludes by stating that for every $10,000 you pay in wages, $3,800 is lost due to lack of productivity.
- 83% of C-suite executives believe that business gifts generate measurable positive ROI (Forbes).
- Strengthen relationships, trust and keep your business top of mind.
- Stand out from the competition.
- It's good business. You never get a second chance to make a positive first impression.
- Thank current customers, deepen relationships and improve customer retention.
- Prevent customer churn.
- Increase referrals.
- Use as a lead generator. Customers respond 5x more often with a personalized gift than with any other form of marketing.
- 68% of people say having received a “memorable” business gift strengthened their relationship with the business.
- Companies that use gift-giving campaigns increase sales 20% more than companies who don’t have a gift plan in place.
- Made in USA is universally favored as a top values attribute. SMILE books are printed in the USA.
Turn your employees and clients into your own personal salesforce!